At Renew You, with a motto of ‘Nourish. Breathe. Restore’, we no longer wish to simply operate with what used to work. Because our ‘new normal’ isn’t really normal, is it? The way we have lived in the west, is quickly changing. Instead, it is time to educate and equip everyday people with tools to help them have the ‘smarts’ to nourish and treat themselves more and more both now and in the future at a practical level.
- As a Registered Nurse, my role required me to carry out instructions written up by a Medical Officer; to be the hands and feet that cared for people but that required giving out a lot of synthetic medications to treat symptoms of disease, not necessarily to treat the cause.
- As a Nutritionist, I became the practitioner, but I could only work with one person at a time. By testing and prescribing natural supplements, vitamins and minerals, amino acids, we were able to dig below the surface and symptoms with the aim of finding and treating the cause without the use of extensive allopathic medications. This, along with educating people around food and lifestyle aims to get to the root cause of the problem of helping the body to heal without the side-effects of treatment.
- But now, it is time to help you to prepare for the future! The world has changed and continues to rapidly change weekly. Time and money shortages no longer permit the vast majority of people to see costly treatments through. Now more than ever, there is an urgency to educate; to help people to help themselves and to point to places where instruction and resources are easily and quickly obtainable.
To keep it simple, you won’t necessarily come and see me any longer. You will be able to come to this page, learn something new, then go and do it. I will construct several blog articles on a variety of topics that will come under Categories that you can easily find. I will cover information on how you can arm yourself for a variety of topics. This will be general information, not specific treatment advice but with a shop that will allow you to purchase some of the things you require to get started.
- Food & Nutrition.
- Hot Health Topics.
- Herbs & Teas as Medicine.
- Prepping 4 Life.
- Finding Peace in Troubled Times
So, let’s go, C’mon!